Political Forum. Opinions and Debates.

Log in | Registration
Go to the first message← Previous page
Next page →Go to the last message

Figure skating, ballet, music etc 2

  Redhead
Expat


Messages: 16285
23:02 03.12.2018
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> Apologies accepted
>
quoted1
I was being sarcastic about the apology, so don't get overexcited.
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> Looks like you are exaggerating. And why are you poking me in the eye with my habit of posting nice pics? This thread is about figure skating and other things we like, so I don't see any problem here unless you are making preparations to convert yourself into radical Islam.
quoted1

I am not exaggerating or «poking you in the eye». I never said there was a problem, don't put words in my mouth, What I said was when you are lacking in arguments, you drop the conversation completely and just start posting tons of cute pics. It can be a bit boring to be honest.
Re Islam — you seem to be a lot more bothered by that than myself, so maybe you should be the one converting. Why would I do that? I am a Christian and very happy with my faith. As it happens, we just came home from the local community gathering, where people were singing Christmas Carols and here you are banging on about Islam again, change the record.
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> You mean our discussion on interest rates? Or may be about Ukraine, Syria, British foreign politics, Russian opposition? Sure I just can't bring myself to admit it (sarcasm).
quoted1

Your arguments on all of the above subjects were weak, I would say pathetic and never addressed any of my points. But don't worry, I don't expect you to admit to anything, nano trolls never do that.
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> Okay, you won. Now I'll have to make a new thread about crimes of Britain, so you could open my eyes on how fool I was to believe that «beacon of light and democracy» has some skeletons in the wardrobe.
>
quoted1

What do you mean «I won»? You were the one who suggested the subject quite a while ago. I don't want to discuss it, it is futile. Because you are talking about things that happened during different times. The times when the attitudes were different, more cruel — not just in Britain, but everywhere in the world. France had colonies, even Portugal had colonies. The reason you have it in for Britain is because it had the most successful Empire known to men and has still preserved a lot of its influence. A tiny island managed to become a lot more influential than your huge piece of land, which you made wasteful. You had a go at creating your Empires (Russian Empire, then the SU) and never succeeded.. And the reason you have it in for the States is because it is the most successful country in the world nowadays — whether you like it or not. It is jealousy and envy. These two disgusting awful feelings is what your propaganda appeals to in your people, where it draws its support from. It is just plain wrong. And the parallel with the successful figure skaters and their coach was drawn correctly — it is the same — just on a different scale and in a different field — but the same — jealousy. It is just that set of haters are busy hating more successful athletes, you Russians are busy hating more successful countries.
I am not going to discuss Ireland, because quite frankly — it brings up some painful memories from my first marriage and very lengthy and messy divorce, so it is just in bad taste on your behalf to carry on throwing that Irish twitter account in my face. Give it a rest mate, honestly.
What I can say to you about «the crimes of Britain» is that the elites in those days didn't treat anyone well, the rich treated the poor badly — not just in Britain, but everywhere. And by the way, are you familiar with Charles Dickens? Maybe you should read some of his stuff. Particularly about child labour in England, when children from poorer families were sent to work on coal mines, because adult men couldn't do it — if an adult man went to work there and died, the family would lose the main bread winner. So the coal mines were full of English kids, some of whom were the same age as my Daniel (8 year olds) — working there and dying daily. And that was during the height of wealth of the Empire, think about it. This is how Mother's Day appeared. On a spring weekend, those kids went home so see their moms and they gathered daffodils in the fields for their moms not knowing whether they would come back the next weekend and see their moms ever again, cause by the next weekend they could be dead.
So why would the British elite have treated some Indians differently?
All you Russians, zombied by your stupid propaganda are capable of doing is unpicking historical faults of others whilst living in a less developed, less civilized and much poorer country. That is what pathetic and envious people usually do.
Link Complain Quote  
  Grin
25771


Messages: 7057
17:37 04.12.2018
Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> Your arguments on all of the above subjects were weak
quoted1
Well, I see it in a different way.

you use a lot of remarks like silly, pathetic etc.

Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> And no, the Bank of Russia didn't raise their base interest rate on the 14th of September for the first time since 2014. The base Interest rate was raised (sometimes hitting double digits!!!) and then went down and then raised again multiple times in Russia since 2014. Because of the sanctions and the crashing of the Russian rouble — the Bank of Russia needed to do that quite a lot to try and stabilize the rouble. Are you sure you live in Russia? Even on this forum there were a lot of threads about it at the time
quoted1

But you give almost no facts, no links, no proofs. And because of that you are often humiliated in the end

Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> Yes, you were right — the base rate was just recently raised once since the end of 2014
quoted1


Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> Re Islam — you seem to be a lot more bothered by that than myself, so maybe you should be the one converting. Why would I do that? I am a Christian and very happy with my faith.
quoted1
Well, you seem to be bothered with pics and you sympathize a lot to so called «democratic freedom fighters» in Syria". You know how I differ Syrian military from your beloved moderate rebels when I watch videos about Syria? Syrian troops don't shout Allahu Akbar all the time.

Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> All you Russians, zombied by your stupid propaganda are capable of doing is unpicking historical faults of others whilst living in a less developed, less civilized and much poorer country. That is what pathetic and envious people usually do.
>
quoted1
You know what? I didn't read about that Irish account from Russia Today. To be honest, there aren't a lot of news about Britain in our media. I'd say it's on Latvia or Estonia level. I mean we only hear smth about Briain when your PM threatens to launch a nuclear strike or smth like that. It's because Putin thinks you don't have independent foreign policy, so there is no point in talking to you, It's better to discuss things with the US.

I started to lurk for negative facts about Britain after reading your inappropriate and rude remarks about Russia and Russian people … the more people read them, the less they like you and your country. Probably you couldn't care less about what other people think about Britain. But maybe next time before posting abusive and aggresive comments about Russians you'd remember how your attitude towards Russia has changed after you got acquainted with some trolls on this forum.

Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> What do you mean «I won»?
quoted1
Okay, no Ireland. I'll answer in my new thread.

P.S. Please note that I could use some "trollis vulgaris" methods like
- oh, you are afraid to discuss Ireland? Слив заcчитан

But I didn't. Because I'm always classy! ^^
Link Complain Quote  
  Redhead
Expat


Messages: 16285
21:40 04.12.2018
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> Well, I see it in a different way.
>
quoted1
Of course you do.
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> you use a lot of remarks like silly, pathetic etc.
>
quoted1

When someone is making silly and pathetic arguments - I call them silly and pathetic. Maybe I am being too direct.
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> But you give almost no facts, no links, no proofs. And because of that you are often humiliated in the end
>
> Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
>> Yes, you were right — the base rate was just recently raised once since the end of 2014
quoted2
>
quoted1

That is not true, I do provide facts and links. And I don't see admitting to my being wrong and someone else being right as humiliating. We must have been brought up differently — me and you, or I must have lived in England for too long. Here they say that admitting to one's mistakes is actually a remarkable strength of character and the highest form of self respect.

Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> Well, you seem to be bothered with pics
quoted1

You made too big a deal out of me commenting that you sometimes drop a conversation and start posting pics out of the blue. I never made a a big deal of it, you did. Cause you took offence, I don't know why. I 've actually never told you I didn't like your pics or videos. Especially figure skating videos, some of them were great and I even shared them with members of my family, who also loved them. Islam is your obsession, mate — not mine. I actually spend very little time thinking about Syria and don't pay much attention to what they are shouting when firing gun shots.
All I know is Assad is an Alawite and proper Muslims don't consider him or his Dad (who took over the country illegally) proper Muslims. And in Syria — 90% of the population are Muslims and a Muslim should be a ruler according to their Constitution. As long as Assad is in power — there will be no peace there. And yeah, after years of his terror (in that situation he can only rule by terror) and chemical attacks (him and his Dad - incidentally killed more people than all the attacks by ISIL put together) — the Muslims in Syria became a lot more radicalized. That is hardly surprising.
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> You know what? I didn't read about that Irish account from Russia Today. To be honest, there aren't a lot of news about Britain in our media. I'd say it's on Latvia or Estonia level. I mean we only hear smth about Briain when your PM threatens to launch a nuclear strike or smth like that. It's because Putin thinks you don't have independent foreign policy, so there is no point in talking to you, It's better to discuss things with the US.
>
quoted1

No country in the world has an independent foreign policy. Not even North Korea. And Britain is very lucky to have such a strong ally as the US.
Your Putin can consult whoever he likes, I doubt anyone sensible takes him seriously, as he is a liar and a thief, his image is very damaged in the West. As regards your news, I hear from my relatives who live in Moscow that there is a lot of negativity on the telly about Great Britain, the US, Ukraine and the Baltic States and the EU, and… and .and….- the list goes on and on. And that dominates the news — to distract people's attention from the real domestic issues. Maybe them and yourself perceive things very differently, as you all seem to live in the same country and even in the same City.
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> started to lurk for negative facts about Britain after reading your inappropriate and rude remarks about Russia and Russian people … the more people read them, the less they like you and your country. Probably you couldn't care less about what other people think about Britain. But maybe next time before posting abusive and aggresive comments about Russians you'd remember how your attitude towards Russia has changed after you got acquainted with some trolls on this forum.
quoted1

I have never said anything abusive or aggressive about Russia. I don't think you have a good grasp of the meaning of those words. Telling the truth is not being aggressive or abusive. And it does not mean «Russophobia». So — no need for such melodramatic hysterics on your behalf.


Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
Expand message beginning

> - oh, you are afraid to discuss Ireland? Слив заcчитан
>
> But I didn't.
quoted1


Well, thank you Sir… I wouldn't be able to live a day if you didn't and if it was not for you and your new thread and your kindest of permissions. I am being sarcastic, obviously.
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> Because I'm always classy! ^^
quoted1

The last thing someone classy would say is «I am classy». A gent would always say «I try my best».
But to be fair, you are a polite and pleasant person most of the time.
Link Complain Quote  
  Redhead
Expat


Messages: 16285
21:51 04.12.2018
P. S. Nigel Farage just quit UKIP (I am watching the news right now). Because UKIP hired Tommy Robinson (a very Far Right guy) as an adviser, Farage thinks that will discredit the party and take it out of the mainstream. Farage has always tried to protect UKIP from being seen as a «nazi party», so he did the right thing I think. At the same time, he announced he is going back into politics to defend Brexit ideas, but now he doesn't have a party. That's a real shame.
Link Complain Quote  
  Redhead
Expat


Messages: 16285
21:59 04.12.2018
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> I started to lurk for negative facts about Britain after reading your inappropriate and rude remarks about Russia and Russian people … the more people read them, the less they like you and your country. Probably you couldn't care less about what other people think about Britain. But maybe next time before posting abusive and aggresive comments about Russians you'd remember how your attitude towards Russia has changed after you got acquainted with some trolls on this forum.
quoted1

Just wanted to clarify my reply to this a bit further. I see what is happening in Russia and the direction Russia has been taken in by its authorities as negative. I am entitled to my opinion just like you are entitled to yours. I am not responsible for what all the trolls under the Sun or those zombied by your propaganda think about Britain. It is not my responsibility to educate them, are you following closely enough what I am saying mate? It has nothing to do with me. There are some people on this forum who I respect and whose opinions I value enough to get engaged in the discussion with them. That is it.
Link Complain Quote  
  Grin
25771


Messages: 7057
18:19 06.12.2018
Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> All I know is Assad is an Alawite and proper Muslims don't consider him or his Dad (who took over the country illegally) proper Muslims. And in Syria — 90% of the population are Muslims and a Muslim should be a ruler according to their Constitution. As long as Assad is in power — there will be no peace there. And yeah, after years of his terror (in that situation he can only rule by terror) and chemical attacks (him and his Dad — incidentally killed more people than all the attacks by ISIL put together) — the Muslims in Syria became a lot more radicalized. That is hardly surprising.
quoted1
You are seriously lacking information on the subject. Pls allow me to use some nice pictures of young girls again



Alina is a proud muslim according to her own words and I'm absolutely ok with that. And who is a proper muslim for you? Saudi Arabia king who beheads people on the squares because they are gay?

Do you know the difference between Russian Islam and Islam of the rebels in Syria? Russian muslims lived alongside with christians for centuries. They are tolerant and civilised.
Syrian rebels Islam de facto is Saudi Arabia Islam. Do you know how many official christian churches are there in Saudi Arabia? Zero. They have zero tolerance to other confessions.

Imagine you are an important US or UK official whose task is to fight terrorism. What kind of Islam you should support and promote — Russian or Saudi Arabian?
The right answer: of course you should promote Saudi Arabian Islam everywhere, especially in Russia or near Russia.




What could probably go wrong?


Now back to Assad. Alawites are muslims because Iranian Ayatollah acknowledge them as muslims. There are two main branches of Islam — Sunni (Saudi Arabia) and Shiite (Iran).

Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> chemical attacks (him and his Dad — incidentally killed more people than all the attacks by ISIL put together
quoted1
As far as I know your media automatically puts the blame for all victims on Assad. He is a dictator, he commited a lot of awful things. But almost any ruler in the middle east is a dictator. You try to overthrow some of them, but you are in love with other regimes in the Middle East (yes, I'm talking about Saudi Arabia here). So your explanation sounds really hypocritic to me.

Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> Well, thank you Sir… I wouldn't be able to live a day if you didn't and if it was not for you and your new thread and your kindest of permissions. I am being sarcastic, obviously.
quoted1


I'm really busy right now. I don't know why but many of our clients want to close old contracts with us and sign new before the end of the year. So traditionally December is the most busy month for us. Fortunately, all my colleagues are ready and able, no one is on a sick leave or vacations. I hope I won't have to work on weekends in December like I had to do in previous month.

See you
Link Complain Quote  
  Grin
25771


Messages: 7057
14:01 07.12.2018
Some figure skating news

Medvedeva bombed at grand prix and missed the chance to get to grand prix finals (for the first time in her career). She is getting tons of hatred atm.

Poor girl, I feel for her. You know there are some fans who side themselves with an athlete only when he wins everything, here in Russia we call them «пена». And this «пена» is making spiteful comments about Evgenia all over the social media. I hope she will just ignore the bastards.

Alena Kostornaya set a new junior ladies world record in short program today at grand prix finals. It is very important competition, and I'm happy that she did her best.
It was her best skate by far, and it was one of the a best ladies short programs I've ever seen. And I'm watching figure skating since 1998.

Here it is. I hope it isn't geoblocked for you. Please tell me if it is
Liked: Redhead
Link Complain Quote  
  Redhead
Expat


Messages: 16285
22:07 08.12.2018
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> Pls allow me to use some nice pictures of young girls again
quoted1
You don't need my permission to post anything on this forum, it's a free forum. As regards the pics, I explained myself and what I meant several times already, so you are being a bit thick I think. Post away whatever you like. I don't know why it got to you so much. I never criticized your pictures. All I said was that when we started a political discussion, you would post pics out of the blue and drop the discussion, that' is it. Try to get over it.
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> Alina is a proud muslim according to her own words and I'm absolutely ok with that.
quoted1

I am sure she is a proud Muslim and I am even more sure that she would cope just as well if you were not OK with it.
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
Expand message beginning

>
> Imagine you are an important US or UK official whose task is to fight terrorism. What kind of Islam you should support and promote — Russian or Saudi Arabian?
> The right answer: of course you should promote Saudi Arabian Islam everywhere, especially in Russia or near Russia.
quoted1

As far as the Middle East — no one gives a monkey's (that is the British equivalent of the slang — no one gives a damn) what your Islam is like in Russia. They have what they have, it is a different country. Rightly or wrongly — 90% of the population there are different Muslims, not according to me or you — according to them. So what do you suggest — that Assad keeps terrorizing the majority of his population in order to stay in power? You know, one thing about the Brits which is of great value is experience. You don't have it, they have it. They have a very successful record of transforming former wastelands into civilized countries. And one of such countries was Rhodesia at one point (Zimbabwe). The English made it fantastic when they came over, transformed it, it thrived under the British Rule and was a very rich colony, where people lived the best life in Africa in general (the best possible life that could be achieved in the circumstances), but due to the epoch, attitudes, etc. — racism was rife everywhere in the world at the time (the transformation from racism to tolerance was a long journey, not just in Britain, everywhere). The guy who made it all happen was Ian Wilson Smith — he was born there, not in England, it was a home land for him and he loved it. He was also a war hero as well (Second World War), a very strong character, it is a long story. Anyways, when the attitudes to racism started changing and there came a time for Rhodesia to be transferred back to the Black rule — Ian Smith rebelled against the British Government cause he knew damn well, that the British rule would be more civilized and much better for the country (he was right as the history after proved, Zimbabwe is one of the poorest countries now, because the Blacks can't rule, they are a bit like Russians — the top is too greedy, too corrupt. and the public are too easily willing to submit to dictatorships rather than fight for their rights and have a democracy, so all the riches of the land are wasted by corruption, kleptocracy, etc.) So the British Government declared the sanctions on his Government and betrayed him (according to him, he wrote the book called «The Great Betrayal»). Actually, me and Cosf — one of the Administration on this forum — argued about it a lot — he thinks that the British Government should have acted differently and supported Smith. But — the truth of the matter was — there is nothing the Brits in England could do — 95% of the population of Rhodesia were black and they wanted a Black ruler just for the sake of it (they regret it now, you can talk to them here in England — plenty, they didn't realize what the Black rule would mean at the time), but you can't fight with 95% of the population — even if you know it is better for them — more civilized, etc. You can't kill them all — if they want to make their own mistakes — let them. If the white population was at least 50%, they could make it into a Dominion, But with 95% - they couldn't do it. So there. Think about it.
Link Complain Quote  
  Redhead
Expat


Messages: 16285
22:20 08.12.2018
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> Saudi Arabia king who beheads people on the squares because they are gay?
>
quoted1
As regards Saudi Arabia — as long as I remember there has been a constant criticism of it here. But the truth of the matter is — they are rich and have a lot of money. And as they say in England «money talks, bullshit walks». It is the same with the Russian oligarchs. The best thing they could do for the Russians is take their money, ban them from the City, stop servicing their money in offshore accounts and somehow transfer it to the Russian people. But they can't do it. And they make lots of noise all the time about how Saudi, Russian and even Chinese money is earned illegally, but they take it. And all these sanctions are just words, dust, the actions are totally different. I know I shouldn't be saying it as a City worker, cause that's what we earn our bread from, but it is the truth. They call London City — «Laundramat» (the derivative from laundry — прачечная — where all the dirty money is «washed» and made clean). It is of course wrong. But on the other hand — if the City didn't accept this money, Singapore would, New York would (providing the Americans didn't impose the sanctions of course), Hong Kong would. The rules should be the same around the world, but they aren't. The levels of corruption are different everywhere, the attitudes to people's rights are not on the same level, we don't live in a perfect world.
Link Complain Quote  
  Redhead
Expat


Messages: 16285
22:27 08.12.2018
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> I'm really busy right now. I don't know why but many of our clients want to close old contracts with us and sign new before the end of the year. So traditionally December is the most busy month for us. Fortunately, all my colleagues are ready and able, no one is on a sick leave or vacations. I hope I won't have to work on weekends in December like I had to do in previous month.
>
> See you
quoted1

We are very busy too. But — nicely busy. Lots of stuff going on. Christmas kicks in early here — events, etc. The actual Christmas day is a family day, but all the events are now. And it is busy at work, it is a great time of the year. Good luck with your business and your contracts.

Re — your other thread — it is just a propagandistic crap from RT — but in a form of a rant. I don't want to take part in it, that is what my sarcasm was about. You are of course not a gent or a Sir, I was just being sarcastic. Judging by how much you misunderstand what I write (I don't know whether it is a genuine misunderstanding or a deliberate trolling) — I thought I would explain. I am starting to get scared to talk to you anymore to be honest.

Good luck.
Link Complain Quote  
  Redhead
Expat


Messages: 16285
13:54 09.12.2018
Grin (25771) wrote in reply to post:
> Alena Kostornaya set a new junior ladies world record in short program today at grand prix finals. It is very important competition, and I'm happy that she did her best.
> It was her best skate by far, and it was one of the a best ladies short programs I've ever seen. And I'm watching figure skating since 1998.
quoted1

I am running a half marathon in a couple of hours — a charity half marathon. This video of Kostornaya is great. This is to Kostornaya - a thank you from Britain.

Liked: Grin
Link Complain Quote  
  Oleksa Єromіn
WILDTRACER


Messages: 12189
19:14 09.12.2018
Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> You know, one thing about the Brits which is of great value is experience. You don't have it, they have it. They have a very successful record of transforming former wastelands into civilized countries. And one of such countries was Rhodesia at one point (Zimbabwe). The English made it fantastic when they came over, transformed it, it thrived under the British Rule and was a very rich colony, where people lived the best life in Africa in general <…> because the Blacks can't rule, they are a bit like Russians — the top is too greedy, too corrupt. and the public are too easily willing to submit to dictatorships rather than fight for their rights and have a democracy…
quoted1
The English made it fantastic when they came over, transformed it, it thrived under the British Rule and was a very rich colony, where people lived the best life in Africa in general

The best life for Whites.

Redhead, are you serious when you are saying that racist nonsense? You have repeated all the theses Russian chauvinists are 24/7 talking about Middle Asia and other former Soviet republics.

Russians also built great industry in Middle Asia including power plants, textile manufactures and oil-gas industry. And after their (Russians) exodus in 90-s this industry stopped and Middle Asian society was thrown to barbarism. But if you will think a bit about reasons more profound… Who were architects that built that industry, engineers that operated it, 'political workers'-Gauleiter that managed it and just citizens that enjoyed fruits of this industrialisation? Not Kazakh, Uzbek and so on, that 'have destroyed everything that Russians 'gived' them'. Russians, that lived in cities.

You say that Africans cannot rule. But why cannot they rule? Genetically? Culturally? Or maybe because of 2 hundred years of slavery, segregation and discrimination? The English, the French and other Europeans do really have large experience. Experience of struggle against the chucrch, nobles and monarchs for more rights; after that was the struggle for the women suffrage and workers rights. Do Africans had this experience? No.

Europeans and White Americans were racist and did not even expect in their worst nightmares that the president of the US will be a Black. When the Constitution of the USA and first amendments were accepted, they regulated the life of men. Not 'Negroes' or 'Indian savages'. The maximum that could an African reach in a White society was something like this (from Sinclair Lewis' 'Kingsblood. Royal'):
When we citizens-in-arms went off to fight for our homes, there were only a few of the black folk here, and the predominant element among them were well-trained old-timers like Wash, who has blacked all our shoes since we were kids, and enjoyed it, bless his dear old ebony hide, and whom we all loved and respected!

And how could the Africans of the South Africa get your experience, as the Asians did, if they were all denied to have rights and education? Europeans opened African peoples for them and thought that they would be able not to take notice of them. And now they blame Africans for the economic and social catastrophe. But maybe the catastrophe is caused not only because of the 'Black savages'? Maybe, because the Europeans came in Africa not to teach or create the better life for everyone, but to exploit and make a wonderful life for a White minority
Link Complain Quote  
  Oleksa Єromіn
WILDTRACER


Messages: 12189
19:20 09.12.2018
Redhead (Expat), I've found a beautiful song by a Ukrainian band. In English.

I am very pleased that we have music like this and that a lot of people in my country listen to it.
Liked: Redhead
Link Complain Quote  
  Grin
25771


Messages: 7057
13:46 10.12.2018

Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> You don't need my permission to post anything on this forum, it's a free forum. As regards the pics, I explained myself and what I meant several times already, so you are being a bit thick I think. Post away whatever you like. I don't know why it got to you so much. I never criticized your pictures. All I said was that when we started a political discussion, you would post pics out of the blue and drop the discussion, that' is it. Try to get over it.
quoted1
You got it all wrong, I was a bit sarcastic here. Just like you were when you called me lord or whatever.

Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> Re — your other thread — it is just a propagandistic crap from RT — but in a form of a rant. I don't want to take part in it, that is what my sarcasm was about. You are of course not a gent or a Sir, I was just being sarcastic. Judging by how much you misunderstand what I write (I don't know whether it is a genuine misunderstanding or a deliberate trolling) — I thought I would explain. I am starting to get scared to talk to you anymore to be honest.
quoted1
My noble lady, at first you mock me because I post pics instead of discussing crimes of Britain, but when I create a thread about it you say you won't take part in it… huh?

Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> As far as the Middle East — no one gives a monkey's (that is the British equivalent of the slang — no one gives a damn) what your Islam is like in Russia. They have what they have, it is a different country. Rightly or wrongly — 90% of the population there are different Muslims, not according to me or you — according to them. So what do you suggest — that Assad keeps terrorizing the majority of his population in order to stay in power?
quoted1
As you know Muslims can be different. One mufti tells young people it’s a heroic deed to blow yourself in the middle of the crowd. Another mufti thinks it is a crime. My question is why on earth you support the guy who brainwashes young people by promising them paradise if they blow themselves? Isn’t it a better option to support another one? But your country together with US supported radical Islamists for decades. Btw, do you happen to know that Osama Bin Laden (his photo I posted above) was from Saudi nobility?
More than that, together with Saudi Arabia you tried to implant their version of Islam in Chechnya. I remind you, that it was Yeltsin’s times. Russia was trying to be on friendly terms with western countries.



And Syria is one of the few secular states in the Middle East. Replacing Assad with ISIS is not an option. Assad doesn’t give a duck about you and me. ISIS declared war on the entire world. Assad won’t send his troops to harm you and your family, ISIS will teach young Muslims who live in Britain that it is OK to blow up people like you and me.
So, I think what is going on in Syria is a lesser evil. It could be much worse.
Link Complain Quote  
  Grin
25771


Messages: 7057
14:32 10.12.2018
Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> We are very busy too. But — nicely busy. Lots of stuff going on. Christmas kicks in early here — events, etc. The actual Christmas day is a family day, but all the events are now. And it is busy at work, it is a great time of the year. Good luck with your business and your contracts.
quoted1
Thanks

Redhead (Expat) wrote in reply to post:
> I am running a half marathon in a couple of hours — a charity half marathon. This video of Kostornaya is great. This is to Kostornaya — a thank you from Britain.
quoted1
I like the way one figure skating observer described her short program — a breathtaking perfection)

Kostornaya was so good she won the grand prix golden medal for the first time in her career. Nowadays judges value technical skaters more than artistic ones. That's why everybody expected Trusova to win. Alena even left her exhibition skate dress at home, so she skated her exhibition program of a winner in her training suit
Link Complain Quote  
Go to the first message← Previous page
Next page →Go to the last message

Return to the list of threads


Username
Thread:
B I U S cite spoiler
Message:(0/500)
More Emoticons
        
Forums
Main discussion
En/Ru discussion new
Russian forum
Users online
Translate the page
Figure skating, ballet, music etc 2. I was being sarcastic about the apology, so don't get overexcited. I am not exaggerating ...
.
© PolitForums.net 2019 | Our e-mail:
Mobile version